Spurs Web
Borodin

Winter Transfer Window 2022 (Jan 1st-21st) OUTGOING

6 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

So rumors we're still trying to swap ndembele basically for anybody, which is good news I don't understand why even if he puts his heels in and says I'm not going anywhere else I want to go there can't we just bang him out on loan or just end his bloody contract like we did with Aurier and stop the stupid wage bill being paid out on a lazy ass poor attitude git

The whole thing with Ndombele is his contract he has 3 and half years left at £200 grand a week ,,,yes loan out we would have to pay half his wages ,,,,cancel his contract we would have to pay up most of his contract.

best solution loan out with an option to buy but sell at a cut price deal of £25 million,,,but he would have to take a pay cut to go anywhere,,,,,would you lol

1 minute ago, Mr8ball said:

The whole thing with Ndombele is his contract he has 3 and half years left at £200 grand a week ,,,yes loan out we would have to pay half his wages ,,,,cancel his contract we would have to pay up most of his contract.

best solution loan out with an option to buy but sell at a cut price deal of £25 million,,,but he would have to take a pay cut to go anywhere,,,,,would you lol

Take a pay cut for END dembele anything under 200 grand would do,  promise who will take him he's about as popular as Boris the Bonzo, again you know I've never been a Winx fan but he turned around and said I'm still not impressed with our performance at least he's honest I'd Ndombele did that and said i will improve and I'll work harder , actually puts in a shift then we will like him again, you know why because we're fickle I'll have winks t-shirt on this week and I'll probably be thrown it out the window next week:1579412966_emo1:

35 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Take a pay cut for END dembele anything under 200 grand would do,  promise who will take him he's about as popular as Boris the Bonzo, again you know I've never been a Winx fan but he turned around and said I'm still not impressed with our performance at least he's honest I'd Ndombele did that and said i will improve and I'll work harder , actually puts in a shift then we will like him again, you know why because we're fickle I'll have winks t-shirt on this week and I'll probably be thrown it out the window next week:1579412966_emo1:

Mate ,,,now we now know what a good coach ,,conte is ,,I am guilty about winks and dier ,,but both have been coached to a different level ,,they don’t look negative or having a lack in confidence,,,,did ya see the training today conte playing players to put crosses in over and over and again ,,

On 1/11/2022 at 7:07 PM, Mr8ball said:

Mate ,,,now we now know what a good coach ,,conte is ,,I am guilty about winks and dier ,,but both have been coached to a different level ,,they don’t look negative or having a lack in confidence,,,,did ya see the training today conte playing players to put crosses in over and over and again ,,

Only just seen your post mate yes I'm glad he's training them to put crosses in and get on the end of them and then hopefully Defend them and not head them off the back of other players and smash them in their own net

Spurs recruiting has been terrible over the last 5 or 6 seasons and it looks like that trend is set to continue - I would like to shoot n'Dombele and send Alli packing to anyone who'll take him for a Fiver ! - but here we go again - we desperately need a midfield playmaker , a 2nd striker , a Quality Left sided centre back and a right wing back - and what have we done about any of those positions so far?. I am sick of reading that we need to get salaries down from our monthly wage bill - ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!
We never bought anybody for 2 years!
Levy has not changed one bit - he is a penny pinching moron who will wait until Deadline day and then bring in another "one for the future" who will prove to be as big a wanker as every single one before him - I will be happy if we can go out and land one real quality player for any of the positions we need to strengthen - not another load of baggage on a 4/5 year contract for being a Playstation Warrior FFS!.

3 hours ago, grahambailey said:

Spurs recruiting has been terrible over the last 5 or 6 seasons and it looks like that trend is set to continue - I would like to shoot n'Dombele and send Alli packing to anyone who'll take him for a Fiver ! - but here we go again - we desperately need a midfield playmaker , a 2nd striker , a Quality Left sided centre back and a right wing back - and what have we done about any of those positions so far?. I am sick of reading that we need to get salaries down from our monthly wage bill - ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!
We never bought anybody for 2 years!
Levy has not changed one bit - he is a penny pinching moron who will wait until Deadline day and then bring in another "one for the future" who will prove to be as big a wanker as every single one before him - I will be happy if we can go out and land one real quality player for any of the positions we need to strengthen - not another load of baggage on a 4/5 year contract for being a Playstation Warrior FFS!.

Spot on Graham.

I have been using this forum for some 8 years now, and for 4 or 5 years, the policy of buying cheap perceived potential expecting them to develop has left us in the position where we can't really even field a decent 1st XI. Also, we have no game changer on the bench unless we don't start with a couple of those we should start with. When we had Walker, Rose, Toby, Jan and Eriksen, they were class players. Rose never recovered his form after an injury, Walker left to win trophies as did Eriksen. Jan and Toby were stupidly sold too early as DL wanted the maximum price for them. To replace them DL put money before ambition - some might defend him saying the problems associated with the new stadium may have played a part. 

The last dozen or so that have been bought have been very disappointing. Why, is a bit of an enigma. They came with a reasonable pedigree but as the slump deepened, instead of coming good and realising any perceived talent, they actually worsened. With the mangers since Poch was sacked, I suppose that some of the fault could be levied at them, but as highly paid professionals, that is a weak defence in my eyes. 

My own opinion is that the reason for being in this state, is down to not speculating and taking the risk of paying a fair price for accomplished proven talent, and getting them to join us with the wages they could get with the top European clubs. Those decisions are taken by DL and Enic. As this seems to be the heart of the problem to me, I think they must shoulder a huge portion of the blame. 

COYS 

21 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Spot on Graham.

I have been using this forum for some 8 years now, and for 4 or 5 years, the policy of buying cheap perceived potential expecting them to develop has left us in the position where we can't really even field a decent 1st XI. Also, we have no game changer on the bench unless we don't start with a couple of those we should start with. When we had Walker, Rose, Toby, Jan and Eriksen, they were class players. Rose never recovered his form after an injury, Walker left to win trophies as did Eriksen. Jan and Toby were stupidly sold too early as DL wanted the maximum price for them. To replace them DL put money before ambition - some might defend him saying the problems associated with the new stadium may have played a part. 

The last dozen or so that have been bought have been very disappointing. Why, is a bit of an enigma. They came with a reasonable pedigree but as the slump deepened, instead of coming good and realising any perceived talent, they actually worsened. With the mangers since Poch was sacked, I suppose that some of the fault could be levied at them, but as highly paid professionals, that is a weak defence in my eyes. 

My own opinion is that the reason for being in this state, is down to not speculating and taking the risk of paying a fair price for accomplished proven talent, and getting them to join us with the wages they could get with the top European clubs. Those decisions are taken by DL and Enic. As this seems to be the heart of the problem to me, I think they must shoulder a huge portion of the blame. 

COYS 

Absolutely mate! with the arrival of Conte the defence has improved markedly - but I will never be convinced by Dier - but , having said that - we are in serious need of a proper playmaker - all credit to Winks who has knuckled down and improved his all round game - but he is not at the level we need to contend for Champion's League football.
I think that n'Dombele was a real shock to all - to be fair his attitude was something that nobody could have predicted - but I would like to know why we keep buying from France - when I cannot think of one success apart from Hugo - but he was already an established player - clubs who have bought Frogs have normally recruited them from another European League - a rethink all round is needed.

The fans of clubs like Villa and Wolves, who's clubs have a proud history, wish for greater success,  but have more modest aspirations. They understand the modern game is all about money and they cannot compete. Their horizon is a place in Europe and the occasional domestic cup final and perhaps to win it. 

For THFC fans, we know with our stadium and wealth, we are well placed to join the cream of Europe. The  frustration for us is far more difficult to cope with when we see the mismanagement that appears to strive for greater riches rather than football success, and restoring the Club back to the height of achievement when we were the top club. 

It is nothing short of a disgrace, really. To live with Chelsea, West Ham and, hopefully not, but also Arsenal showing signs even they may finish above us, is the final straw. I am thoroughly peed off, and it is so frustrating I can do nothing about it. 

COYS 

If the goners land Vlachovic this window and we end up with nothing or nothing plus Traore we can kiss any European football goodbye. I don’t see how this team gets top 4 as I think West Ham and the scum do have better more balanced squads than we do. I really do despise Levy . Every year it’s the same old shit 

Three Italian clubs reportedly interested in Ndombele...... Napoli, Juventus and Roma. Mourinho's club unable to finance a purchase and it would have to be a loan deal. If he's left out of Wednesday's squad that may well be an indication of what is happening.