Spurs Web
Borodin

The Daniel Levy/ENIC Thread (DL/ENIC Related Content Only Please)

23 hours ago, Borodin said:

Stunning video of the ground being prepared for the NFL game today :

Wow!

No wonder the stadium cost an arm and a leg. Let's hope it doesn't take too long to pay for it's self. 

I may be wrong, but I can't remember if it has been used yet because of the pandemic. I hope all the rain we get these days hasn't rusted up the machinery that erects it all.  LOL

COYS 

8 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Wow!

No wonder the stadium cost an arm and a leg. Let's hope it doesn't take too long to pay for it's self. 

I may be wrong, but I can't remember if it has been used yet because of the pandemic. I hope all the rain we get these days hasn't rusted up the machinery that erects it all.  LOL

COYS 

The video is of the ground being prepared for the game last Saturday so no worries about rust there mate...:thumb:

Article by Jamie  redknapp ripping into levy. I’m no redknapp fan and there are some inaccuracies I believe but the sentiment is the same. 

how are spurs going to every get out of the grip of levy and ENIC/joe Lewis? They’ll never ever sell unless someone pays double the club valuation. 

On 10/18/2021 at 1:29 PM, Dazza1976 said:

Article by Jamie  redknapp ripping into levy. I’m no redknapp fan and there are some inaccuracies I believe but the sentiment is the same. 

how are spurs going to every get out of the grip of levy and ENIC/joe Lewis? They’ll never ever sell unless someone pays double the club valuation. 

How indeed! 

It is looking like we have to live with it, like it or not. 

All we can do is to keep hoping for things to improve as the season progresses. It is not just us that are struggling, and with the heavy calendar of games over the next 10 weeks or so, so anything can happen. 

Until it happens there is always hope even it is just a glimmer. We may think, deep down, the mountain is too high to climb, but there is no reason why this early in the season we should give up hope. 

COYS