Spurs Web
Borodin

ECL Rennes Vs SPURS Thurs Sep 16th 17.45 KO

Our first Group G fixture and it would be great to come home with a win. They are no pushovers but provided our injury problems are out of the way by the time of this fixture I can't see us losing.

I'll take us to win this one 1 - 3

IMO the hardest opponent. None of our opponents is to underestimate, but especially Rennes is always good for a surprise and well known for their talent factory. We could lose points here

Vitesse is the Chelsea reserve and could be extra motivated to beat us. Anyway, their own chat group counts 245 unsatisfied members and is called „God why did I only sign for Chelsea“. Holland football has a different standard than England and if they try to give us some slack, we will slap the heck out of them and they will experience a lilly white and blue miracle! Both matches to win

The slovenian Club will frustrate us and be hard to play, because they will stand at the back and wait for the counter. If we can’t break the defence early, I see two very lame and boring games coming! One win / one draw

This is what my urine tells me. Let’s see

The match will be shown on BTSports 1 Download this app currently available from the Google playstore and you can watch nearly every football match you want to. How long it stays available I do not know so get it while you can.

(Android only)

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xyz.balllivehd.score

5 hours ago, Borodin said:

The match will be shown on BTSports 1 Download this app currently available from the Google playstore and you can watch nearly every football match you want to. How long it stays available I do not know so get it while you can.

(Android only)

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xyz.balllivehd.score

I thought great, this will give me 2 apps. It happens to be the one you gave before. 

Still, I can endorse your praise as it has been great for me. I even saw one Spurs game which was not being shown on any of the TV channels - the commentary was some foreign language but I just turned off the sound. 

COYS 

2 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

Our problem for this match his that Nuno will select a very inexperienced side. I will not be surprised of we lose.

May I ask which particular players you think he will select that you regard as 'inexperienced' ?

The question is who is gonna play in the centre of defence,,,joe rodon ,,,can Japhet play don’t think dier can play ,,,Sanchez and Romero and le Celso aren’t back until Saturday 

22 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I thought great, this will give me 2 apps. It happens to be the one you gave before. 

Still, I can endorse your praise as it has been great for me. I even saw one Spurs game which was not being shown on any of the TV channels - the commentary was some foreign language but I just turned off the sound. 

COYS 

Here's another great app for watching live football matches but this one also lists other live sports games as well. It is called La Deportes and you can download it directly from here https://reviewvpn.com/dep

I have been using it for some time now and there's always an excellent stream to choose from. Unfortunately all that is listed at the moment is the Sri Lanka vs South Africa cricket match will will begin streaming in just under 4 hours so it doesn't really give you an idea of just how versatile this app is. When we approach kick off times for football and other events the list will begin to fill up. I watched Granada lose to Real Betis last night on it and the picture was superb.

It also has a section called 'Channels' which gives you a few TV sports channels. When selecting one it will play a single advert that usually lasts only a few seconds. Let it play out then select either 'no thanks' , the cross which will appear in one of the top corners or your 'back' button. Then watch the channel.

A few people have remarked that when they open the app it advises of an upgrade to version 1.7 and asks you to upload direct from the website or directly via the app itself. These do not work and the app won't play. All you can do then is uninstall it I'm afraid. I have only been told this and not experienced it myself and have uninstalled and installed it many times so it's a 'try it and see' one. My apologies if that's what happens but it's well worth a go. Let me know how you get on.

(It works brilliantly on a firestick too and can be downloaded onto one simply by using the 'Downloader' application and entering the URL address above).

:thumb:

1 hour ago, Craig Truespur said:

1 name Ndembele, step up or ship out

Hard to step up if you aren’t named in the squad.  Then when you are (and only because 3 players have gone against the Clubs wishes and 2 others are injured) and the team is screaming for some creativity you still don’t see the pitch 

On 9/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

I found another great app this afternoon...try this one https://apkity.com/download-lepto-sports-apk/

Just click on the black band saying Lepto Sports APK 2.1. It has live matches and highlights from previous ones :thumb::thumb:  You will get an advert just let it play out and click on the X button in the top corner or select 'no thanks'.

Let me know what you think...I'm about to watch Young Boys vs Man Utd

Normally I am eagerly and impatiently waiting for the next game. All today I have increasingly been getting more nervous about tomorrow's game. It isn't helping with the Chelsea game coming up on Sunday. 

My confidence has been shattered with that 0 - 3 loss against Palace. I was expecting a tough game, I was prepared for possibly not winning. I was not prepared to be well and truly beaten. 

Not knowing how seriously Nuno is taking this game is leaving me at a loss as to what strength of team will start. That is not helping calm my nerves. I don't think I can take another loss - especially if it is with another dismal display. 

Please, please Nuno, get your selection right and get the players showing the same energy and application they showed in pre-season.

COYS 

At least a team that shows a bit of ambition. 

At last Gil and Lo Celso - hopefully they will grab this opportunity and persuade Nuno to give them more game time. 

My spirits are lifted and I am looking forward to kick off. 

COYS 

8 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

At least a team that shows a bit of ambition. 

At last Gil and Lo Celso - hopefully they will grab this opportunity and persuade Nuno to give them more game time. 

My spirits are lifted and I am looking forward to kick off. 

COYS 

Hi m8 do ya mean Gil and Ndombele,,,le Celso is still in Croatia dude 

but yes to me it looks like a strong side considering our injuries and players in quarantine COYS 

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Hi m8 do ya mean Gil and Ndombele,,,le Celso is still in Croatia dude 

but yes to me it looks like a strong side considering our injuries and players in quarantine COYS 

Thanks mate.

Put it down to old age and Long Covid. I had the team sheet in front of me, so God only knows why I put Lo Celso. Probably because I feel he should have been given more games time. 

COYS 

4 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Thanks mate.

Put it down to old age and Long Covid. I had the team sheet in front of me, so God only knows why I put Lo Celso. Probably because I feel he should have been given more games time. 

COYS 

No worries bud we have a good side out 

Ruddy work stopping me watching football and getting on this forum:dd:....Started watching it late nice to see Gil and end the billionaire ...bele he hasn't done too bad either of them,  bit poor backing off defending from tanganga for the goal though, we need to get moura on the ball more he's our most creative player unfortunately but even higher Hoijberg put through a ball better than  Stevie did,  not too sure whilst he was playing I didn't think he was fit and it didn't look that bad that knock he took on his leg?

Started well for 15 minutes or so, but we have been looking a bit aimless since - they are controlling the game and look the more dangerous. 

I was hoping they would get Gil involved more, but they seem to favour coming down the right. So far it is telling us nothing about how good he is or may be. 

HT is where Nuno comes in - we need changes to be made to get back into the game. He needs to sort out where the problems have been. We need to show we are going for the win and not just playing for the draw. 

COYS