Spurs Web
Borodin

James Bond 007 Thread

I have loved the Bond films over the years and they have been the topic of many a discussion in our local pub with most people having varying opinions and views. So I thought I'd find out what the members in here think. I need the answers to these questions please :

Who do you think played the best James Bond as far as the role of the character was concerned ?

Who do you think visually represented James Bond as you imagined him to be ?

Which is your favourite James Bond film ?

Which is your favourite James Bond theme music ?

Who do you think was the worst ever James Bond ?

Who is your favourite James Bond villain ?

My answers

Sean Connery

Pierce Brosnan

Skyfall

Nobody Does It Better  (The Spy Who Loved Me) Carly Simon

Timothy Dalton

Raoul Silva  (Skyfall)

The 25th Bond film No Time To Die has a release date of October 8th 2021 but Ireland is showing screenings as early as September 30th in some cinemas.

Here's the trailer link for those who wish to see it (I did it this way as some people don't like to watch them.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREBR6FH1rg

33 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I have loved the Bond films over the years and they have been the topic of many a discussion in our local pub with most people having varying opinions and views. So I thought I'd find out what the members in here think. I need the answers to these questions please :

Who do you think played the best James Bond as far as the role of the character was concerned ?

Who do you think visually represented James Bond as you imagined him to be ?

Which is your favourite James Bond film ?

Which is your favourite James Bond theme music ?

Who do you think was the worst ever James Bond ?

Who is your favourite James Bond villain ?

My answers

Sean Connery

Pierce Brosnan

Skyfall

Nobody Does It Better  (The Spy Who Loved Me) Carly Simon

Timothy Dalton

Raoul Silva  (Skyfall)

The 25th Bond film No Time To Die has a release date of October 8th 2021 but Ireland is showing screenings as early as September 30th in some cinemas.

Here's the trailer link for those who wish to see it (I did it this way as some people don't like to watch them.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREBR6FH1rg

I saw perhaps a dozen or so of the first Bond films us read all the books. 

I am not a fan of CGI so didn't take to the a couple of the later films. 

Tough one - perhaps Gold Finger. 

I loved Sean Connery and Roger Moore and rate them equally. I think they brought character and style to the role. 

I think Sean Connery - but that may well be as he set the bar so high and fitted the character in my mind from the books. 

Diamonds are for ever or Gold finger. Both of those fitted the film so brilliantly. 

George Lazenby. Following Connery and Moore, he never stood a chance, poor chap. 

Blofield with his white cat. Each scene with him and is mannerisms frightened me, and I was watching afictioal film!!! 

COYS