Spurs Web
Borodin

Spain Vs France Nations League Final 10/10/21

So looking forward to this match tonight. Not bothering with the 3rd/4th place play off which is on now and it seems utterly pointless. It should be a thrilling encounter this evening though and I'll be very interested to see what sort of a role Bryan Gil is given and how long he spends on the pitch.

As for the result I just have a feeling France will nick it by the odd goal although I also think it could easily go to penalties.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58859225

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Great save Hugo at the death,yeah mate he was well offside.

Lloris has definitely been concentrating on strengthening his wrists. They used to be like lettuce leaves before. He's had an excellent tournament.

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Lloris has definitely been concentrating on strengthening his wrists. They used to be like lettuce leaves before. He's had an excellent tournament.

Happy for lloris hope he can bring that winning mentality back to us. 

He's inspire me to strengthen my wrists now where's those Holly Willoughby pictures

For me he won the match for France with his saves. 

If he remains this good until the end of the season and he wants to stay, I hope the club let him, regardless of having allegedly already bought his replacement. Many good goalies have carried on until they were 40 being a great asset.

Loyalty works both ways.