Spurs Web
Borodin

Premier League Salary Quiz To Try

Interesting quiz to see if you can name the highest earners in the Premier league for each team

https://www.givemesport.com/1759547-premier-league-quiz-who-is-the-highestpaid-player-at-all-20-clubs-in-202122

I was highly confident but only scored a pathetic 8/20 :em21:

If you do have a go then please post up your score, surely nobody can do worse than me

It's a real eye opener if you check which ones you had right/wrong so well worth doing at the end of the quiz. I confess that I had the Spurs one wrong.

30 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

9/20 -  45%

All were guesses so almost getting 50% with a 1 in 4 chance shows my luck was in. 

COYS 

Did you get the Spurs one correct ? Most people who have tried it were rather surprised at the actual answer. :em8:

11 hours ago, Borodin said:

Did you get the Spurs one correct ? Most people who have tried it were rather surprised at the actual answer. :em8:

I didn't check, but probably got it wrong as I put Son & Kane - the obvious choice to me. I thought it could be a trap, but couldn't decide which of the other 3 seemed likely! 

COYS 

3 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I didn't check, but probably got it wrong as I put Son & Kane - the obvious choice to me. I thought it could be a trap, but couldn't decide which of the other 3 seemed likely! 

COYS 

You have a personal message confirming whether your answer was wrong or correct. I was hoping I could post a spoiler in here with all the answers (that's  a hidden message unless 'reveal' is selected) but I cannot find a way of doing it. If anyone knows how then please let me know.

19 hours ago, Borodin said:

For anyone wanting the answers here's a link, all of the correct ones are marked in Green :thumb:

https://www.givemesport.com/1759547-premier-league-quiz-who-is-the-highestpaid-player-at-all-20-clubs-in-202122/quiz-results

Just click on Review Your Answers

Not being a masochist, I think I will avoid the pain of visiting this site showing me to be a bit of a dumbo. 

COYS 

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Not being a masochist, I think I will avoid the pain of visiting this site showing me to be a bit of a dumbo. 

COYS 

So if you are a dumbo with 9 and I only scored 8....I won't ask the next obvious question :em8::cc::dd:. The highest score I've had back was 14 and that has come from a nephew in Wales who lives, breathes and sleeps football so anything around the 10 mark should be considered as reasonable I'd say.