Spurs Web
Borodin

Great Android App To Watch Live Football

I told everyone some time ago about an app you could download from the Google Play Store which showed every football match live. It has now been updated and replaced by a new version. Here's the link to its location in the playstore :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfavorite.football.scorelive&hl=en_IE&gl=US

It shows all Premier League, Champions League, Ligue 1, Serie A,La Liga, Bundesliga,Portugal Premiera League, Greek Super league, Dutch Eredivisie, Italian Serie B, EFL Championship and Scottish Premiership games :thumb: Enjoy !

2 hours ago, Borodin said:

I told everyone some time ago about an app you could download from the Google Play Store which showed every football match live. It has now been updated and replaced by a new version. Here's the link to its location in the playstore :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfavorite.football.scorelive&hl=en_IE&gl=US

It shows all Premier League, Champions League, Ligue 1, Serie A,La Liga, Bundesliga,Portugal Premiera League, Greek Super league, Dutch Eredivisie, Italian Serie B, EFL Championship and Scottish Premiership games :thumb: Enjoy !

I loaded this when you first told us about it - it has been brilliant and, I don't want to tempt fate, but it has never let me down. Also, there has only been one time that none of the options were with English commentators. 

I have passed this on to other footballing friends at the gym who support other teams. 

COYS 

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

I loaded this when you first told us about it - it has been brilliant and, I don't want to tempt fate, but it has never let me down. Also, there has only been one time that none of the options were with English commentators. 

I have passed this on to other footballing friends at the gym who support other teams. 

COYS 

Thanks for that James but I went to play it earlier and was advised it had been updated and was directed to the google playstore to install this one instead. I did that and then uninstalled the old version :thumb: Just check if yours is still working okay mate and if not put the new one in instead.

11 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Thanks for that James but I went to play it earlier and was advised it had been updated and was directed to the google playstore to install this one instead. I did that and then uninstalled the old version :thumb: Just check if yours is still working okay mate and if not put the new one in instead.

Yes, reading your post, I downloaded it and watched on that one. I now have both on my tablet. 

Thanks. 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

Yes, reading your post, I downloaded it and watched on that one. I now have both on my tablet. 

Thanks. 

COYS 

You need to uninstall the old one mate as it no longer works. If you go to settings on your tablet you should see a heading of either Apps or Apps Manager. Click into there and scroll down to the old version, click on it and select uninstall. Make sure it's the old one you get rid of and not the new one You need to keep the one with the football in a yellow box and the word LIVE in orange underneath. :thumb: