Spurs Web
Borodin

Everton vs SPURS Sunday Nov 7th 14.00 KO

This happens when you don’t use your chances and the ref saved us a point. Son is a selfish asshole tbh, when he was on the counter attack in second half (don’t know the minute) he just needed to pass the ball to Reggie who was totally free and we would have scored the goal. Doesn’t do anything for the match, but want to win laurels with a late goal. Shithead

Even VAR decided in our favor, VAR is and remains a joke! Fix matching at best! Every other referee would have given the pen and not even considered VAR. Seems somebody wanted us not to loose. I carfully thank the Chinese betting mafia

Tipical Conte game. We had to win this. But the lads are to dumb to score! 

13 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Not much change yet under Conte.  

the fight is there though 

I don't expect 'change' yet but what I do want is an honest assessment of ALL of our players. Conte inherited this shit heap and I will in no way blame him if he cannot do anything with them. I will not however forgive him if he continues to give them chance after chance to piss up the wall in attempting to prove they should stay. They should be inspired and motivated by his arrival, finally realising they have a coach of impeccable reputation and standing in the footballing World. No more wasting time, let's cut away the rotting flesh and if necessary go down to the bone in order to sort this mess out.

I want to see harsh but necessary changes in January so that we can at least put up some sort of fight for a top 4 spot. I will expect nothing less from a coach of his stature. We brought him in for a reason so let's allow him to do his job.

13 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Not much change yet under Conte.  

the fight is there though 

What kind of change did you expect? The tactics were alright, but we have still the same players on the pitch. No playmaker, no distribution from the mid. Guess, we have to wait for the winter transfers. But the midfield problem isn’t new. We heavily need a playmaker. Neither Dele Roncalli, Tanguy, Gio, nor „the english Iniesta“ can full fill this role. And I doubt Kessie will. In fact for whom is he coming for? Hojbjerg? Cause Kessie is a natural DM. I would only understand that move, if the management wants to strengthen the bench!

We need an ACM who can also play on the flanks and is able to create chances. Someone like Christian or Modric in his young years at Tottenham. So as Bruno Fernandes or de Bruyne. We never replaced Eriksen with an accurate player. But the club signed players for the wrong positions and misused them in the wrong  formations

I‘m not surprised 

Another thing, who will want to spend 150 million for a passionless  Harry Kane after these shocking performances? The bald headed gollum is dreaming of warm lollipops! We should have taken the 120 million and sold him to City, IMO he won’t make it any longer. He already left Tottenham mentally and if he don’t leave the club physically as well, he will break down and be dropped for club and country. Somehow the circle of life. We knew this day will come once!

But this is also not a new problem. DL needed to take care of it, but he didn’t. Instead he wanted to replace Harry with pseudo forwards like Janssen for example. Or gets us players on loan who haven’t got playing time and who are not capable of what Harry can. But for me the most stupid thing from Levy is to believe you can replace Harry with a cheap fart from the Neverland ranch. 

So to me DL was never a good negotiator. He is just a tight fisted asshole who saves money on the wrong places. The players! 

But football needs players, as simple as that. But Im not sure if Levy is aware of that.

19 minutes ago, Neophyte said:

We lose this match under Nuno. Probably 2-0.

Nuno hasn‘t got a plan, mate. He never had! He always stood at the sidelines, motionless, like an ice statue with no fecking clue what to do next.

He wasn’t ready for a bigger club. Simple as that. Wish him good luck with his fish&chips shop

2 hours ago, SCIFIN17YID said:

Make that 3 - 0

Yep at least we held out and hit the post near the end. Conscious already started to help with a defensive side we've also got to sort out free kicks then we need a complete overhaul centre back left back and attacking midfielder and a backup striker plenty to do

3 hours ago, Borodin said:

It's an extremely scary 227 minutes since Spurs last had a shot on target in a league match. 

Yeah but le Tesco’s hit the post ,,,and we didn’t concede,,small signs of change on the way ,,,the players on international duty will be doing the marine fitness program now ,,,lol

Well the first change I expect is match opportunities for players that haven’t had a look in under Nuno and/or Moron.

Rodon, Sanchez yet to be given a start.

N’Dombele, LoCelso no starts, Kane keeps starting even though he is puttering along at 30%.

Moura still the first to be substituted regardless of performances 

I understand a new Manager keeping a status quo from the previous regimes to assess things but it’s clear to me Kane is still a shadow of himself, Son too so why not give others an opportunity.  How long can we assume he is going to change his mind and want to stay long term.

Tactically we have changed but the personnel has Not save Davies coming in as  the (seemingly) only choice for a left footed CB.

Still I can’t help but feel we are incredibly underperforming to a man and as a group.  200 plus minutes without a shot on target says it all really.

1 hour ago, Audere Est Facere said:

lets not get excited about not conceding please,  it was V Everton who are as shot shy as we are 

Lets hope Levy looks at say WHam and sees it can pay to keep some faith albeit I dont expect them to stay top 4 but at least theyre happy 

Conte forever 

The defence is where the conte build will come from ,,,it wouldn’t surprise me ,,,if Ndombele,,Tesco’s,,,winks,,Ali,,,are all gone in January,,,with Davies and dier ,,,then the big money comes for the centre backs ( whatever age) and 2 box to box midfielder s ,,,it’s gonna be brutal either in jan or the summer ,,,

conte will sort the system he wants ,,.not what we want or the players ,,they will have to dig in for the system,,,draws all the way until the penny drops 

9 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

The defence is where the conte build will come from ,,,it wouldn’t surprise me ,,,if Ndombele,,Tesco’s,,,winks,,Ali,,,are all gone in January,,,with Davies and dier ,,,then the big money comes for the centre backs ( whatever age) and 2 box to box midfielder s ,,,it’s gonna be brutal either in jan or the summer ,,,

conte will sort the system he wants ,,.not what we want or the players ,,they will have to dig in for the system,,,draws all the way until the penny drops 

I bet most of them will stay cos Conte will get them playing better again. Apart from maybe Ndom and Davies

1 minute ago, Audere Est Facere said:

I bet most of them will stay cos Conte will get them playing better again. Apart from maybe Ndom and Davies

Hopefully mate ,,the ones not on international duty are in for the full conte training simple 

I actually thought the team looked much better. Despite the lack of a shot, they were more aggressive, they were moving the ball much more effectively, they were just more positive it on the front foot. They were 10 times better to watch than they have been.

We are still lacking in some respects, we need better personnel, some like Lo Celso were pretty poor. But overall, I’m fully on board. Conte has already made a difference to the eye in just a few days.

On 11/7/2021 at 11:34 AM, Spurfect said:

Nuno hasn‘t got a plan, mate. He never had! He always stood at the sidelines, motionless, like an ice statue with no fecking clue what to do next.

He wasn’t ready for a bigger club. Simple as that. Wish him good luck with his fish&chips shop

Since he was our ninth choice and was a glorified caretaker, I don’t fault Nuno as much as I fault the appointment.

Levy has created an environment where a top class manager doesnt want work for him without major guarantees and assurances up front, because they know they can’t trust Levy to provide the investment they need.

If you’re Conte and you have the guarantees you need for the next year or two, and you probably aren’t thinking you’ll stay much longer anyway, maybe it works.