Spurs Web
Borodin

SPURS Vs Leeds Utd Sunday Nov 21st 16.30 KO

4 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Kanes shit . he only plays v the minnows 

Two simple passes but hes too greedy

Mate I thought this was the best Kane has played for spurs he looked great 

Much better 2nd half - hopefully Conte will start to get them fired up from the start going forward and not have to wait until half time!

Winks has had his chance, didn't appear to contribute much other than backward passes, passes to the opposition and the odd pass forward to a white shirt a couple of times.
Time to give someone else a 90 minute run out - Dele, NDombele, Stevie B.

Right,  Burnley,Brentford,Norwich,Brighton, can I hope for 12 points ?? Worried about every part of our game but as long as we can manage to wrangle a result like this, can’t complain. The passion starts from the top, and this guy has it in abundance so let’s hope it trickles down to the players this season. I’m now at a point where I just want this season over and done, a bit early you might say, but I can’t wait for the overhaul with Conte at the helm. Great win and spirit today.

COYS.

3 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Agreed....

At least he looked interested (probably first time this season) and got about.

Thank god! The 2nd half was worth watching and a well deserved win. Guess, the lads has heard our frustration in half time and came out more collected and motivated! 

But I stick to what I say, Dele Roncalli should fuck off. A player of his calibre can’t be so far offside. What a clown!

6 minutes ago, Alonso said:

I love Antonio Conte.

His emotion is brilliant and contagious 

Yep, Nuno might not have thought so but seeing  your manager visually care makes a difference both to the players and fans. With the right corrections I think we can move forward with him.

Another positive step forward and to see Reguilon being interviewed after the match was a joy to watch. He was extremely happy and totally knackered. He said that Conte expects him to "arrive" and "arrive" in the box but also to defend. The signs are good and the emotions of both team and manager were clear for all to see.

16 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Way too greedy. Fine when he then scores but messed up the chances and refused to play two easy passes to set up others. 

Way off his best. Him walking away from that freekick then not following it in says it all

3 hours ago, Spurfect said:

I think we won’t win this. I like Conte but I had serious doubts about his system, cause we simply haven’t the right players at the club. It needs at least 4 new signings who can play up to his system!

It hurts to be right. Soucek would have been a cheaper and better signing than Hojbjerg. Even Berge would have cut a better figure. Ndombele an unnecessary signing, when young Kalvin Phillips was right infront our nose. Lucas is over his peak and should be replaced by Neres ( if he is not injured) or Anthony from Ajax.

There was not invested in proper players who replace Verts and Eriksen. Dele and Winks should have been sold a long time ago and replaced by Ziyech and Tillmanns. I stop it, it’s just embarrassing, knowing more about the club and players than the responsible people from the board!

What a shit game to watch. Va fan Culo

Kalvin Phillips in front of our nose

At least our scouts smelt that sh!t!!!

He’s just another Harry winks.

43 minutes ago, Sumsio said:

I know I've made my feelings about Harry Winks pretty clear in here before but seriously folks, if that match today was his audition for a regular first team spot then if I was Antonio Conte I would have just two words  "Next Please !"

1 hour ago, Sumsio said:

Well... that probably explains why he was nominated for the national team while Winksy was dropped. Hmmm... one is a DM the other is a CM. Great comparison. You are absolutely right!

10 hours ago, Borodin said:

I know I've made my feelings about Harry Winks pretty clear in here before but seriously folks, if that match today was his audition for a regular first team spot then if I was Antonio Conte I would have just two words  "Next Please !"

Conte played him 90 minutes for a reason. 

Considering he hadnt played for months he was going to make some errors early on. Second half as with all the others he stepped up much better. Strange how the players in studio thought he did well considering. 

They played better the 2nd half ,,,cos 1,,,it couldn’t get much worse ,,,,,2 ,,,conte obviously gave them a bollicking,,and change the system a touch ,like Hojbjerg and winks playing in midfield rather than on top of our centre backs and more positive forward play 

8 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Contes passion is for Conte. 

This is his best challenge and winning something with us which he will should mean a lot more than winning with one of the massive spenders 

In time i will expect Tottenham specific Conte celebrations :-) 

I would make Toto Cutugnos Euro Vision hit from 1992 his hymn!

Con te, così lontano e diverso
Con te, amico che credevo perso
Io e te, sotto lo stesso sogno (mmmhm...)
Insieme, Alright Alright - cheer up!

lol

4 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

I would make Toto Cutugnos Euro Vision hit from 1992 his hymn!

Con te, così lontano e diverso
Con te, amico che credevo perso
Io e te, sotto lo stesso sogno (mmmhm...)
Insieme, Alright Alright - cheer up!

lol

Translation for non-Italians

With you, so far and different With you, friend I thought was lost You and me, under the same dream (mmmhm ...) Together,

Nice :thumb::thumb: