Spurs Web
Borodin

Next Premier League Manager For The Chop

Thought we could have a thread that can keep running about which manager will be next in line for the sack. I have a feeling that it is close for a couple at the moment namely Ole at Man Utd and Dean Smith at Aston Villa. Taking into consideration we have a Manchester derby today I'm inclined to opt for Ole if City give them a drubbing later.

Your thoughts gentlemen ??

22 hours ago, Jay said:

Surely united pull the trigger now.

My Dr friend has been praying for him to go for weeks

I switched on for the last 30 minutes. They were 0 - 2 down and making no effort to press or win the ball back from all the passing between the City players who were just seeing the game out. My Dr friend says the players have just given up. 

When the beat us, both squads had given up but we put in less than them! Hopefully Antonio will wield his big stick and sort them out. 

COYS 

On 11/8/2021 at 11:03 PM, Borodin said:

Next in line surely has to be Ole ? I cannot think of anybody else under more pressure than him at the moment. :em8:

Okay, we can now tick that box. Who will be next ? I'm going to go for a long shot here and say Bielsa at Leeds Utd. I'm basing it on the fact that he spends most of the games sitting on his haunches and still does not appear to have bothered to learn any English. If I was a Leeds United supporter I would be becoming extremely concerned with having just 12 pts from 11 games.

8 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Whoever the Watford manager is will be next

Claudio Ranieri next you reckon ? surely not. They'll give him some time to sort things out won't they ? I can see Bielsa (or Benitez) gone by Christmas.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:52 PM, Borodin said:

Okay, we can now tick that box. Who will be next ? I'm going to go for a long shot here and say Bielsa at Leeds Utd. I'm basing it on the fact that he spends most of the games sitting on his haunches and still does not appear to have bothered to learn any English. If I was a Leeds United supporter I would be becoming extremely concerned with having just 12 pts from 11 games.

A good choice. 

Another interesting one is Brendan Rodgers. If his season doesn't improve, will he be kept or replaced? 

Sean Dyche is a different matter and is likely to be retained. 

COYS