Spurs Web
Borodin

ECL Cup NS Mura Vs SPURS Thurs 25th Nov 17:45 KO

57 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

Maybe Bergwijn is being saved for Sunday? 

Anyway, won’t be able to watch or listen the match today since it’s a holiday and I’ll be feasting as required. First one I haven’t watched or listened to the radio broadcast of in some time. COYS all the same!

Have a good one mate. Happy Thanksgiving

What are shitt show defenders not scared of Kane anymore hes ineffective, and them belly is generally running down his retirement doesn't even bother go forward runs two steps and side passes.

You need to get sunny on at least he'll try and move the ball quicker because we just too bloody slow

Do we ever get a shot on target? 

They are rarer than finding a foreskin on an Israeli soldier. 

Park 2 buses against us, and we are clueless as to how to create any sort of half decent chance. 

Tonight's game is very disappointing. Antonio his his work cut out to stop this game becoming a backward step. 

If West Ham finish up winning this competition, that will really piss me off. 

COYS 

5 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Do we ever get a shot on target? 

They are rarer than finding a foreskin on an Israeli soldier. 

Park 2 buses against us, and we are clueless as to how to create any sort of half decent chance. 

Tonight's game is very disappointing. Antonio his his work cut out to stop this game becoming a backward step. 

If West Ham finish up winning this competition, that will really piss me off. 

COYS 

Not in it Mate

1 minute ago, Spurfect said:

Shit performance from shit players. Dele Roncalli, Gil and Tanguy should create. But nothing is coming from them!

Forget it

Our defenders are too slow playing the ball forward and the quality of the ball from the back are shite. Doesn’t exactly help the supposed play makers.

Well that's really clever even though Dele is a PlayStation playing twatt he's not showing an example by getting a yellow card for mouthing off is he, at last here comes the Cavalry at least would be a bit more lively, the Dier change is completely f****** stupid I feel so sorry for Rodon hes done nothing wrong

4 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Well that's really clever even though Dele is a PlayStation playing twatt he's not showing an example by getting a yellow card for mouthing off is he, at last here comes the Cavalry at least would be a bit more lively, the Dier change is completely f****** stupid I feel so sorry for Rodon hes done nothing wrong

Really? He didnt close down the goal scorer at all and has played shite straight balls to nobody