Spurs Web
Borodin

ECL Cup NS Mura Vs SPURS Thurs 25th Nov 17:45 KO

15 minutes ago, GPK said:

Our defenders are too slow playing the ball forward and the quality of the ball from the back are shite. Doesn’t exactly help the supposed play makers.

Of course Mura now tire and these fresh players will look amazing 

If we dont win with these changes then the certain people will still say its deles. Gils etc fault 

2 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Of course Mura now tire and these fresh players will look amazing 

If we dont win with these changes then the certain people will still say its deles. Gils etc fault 

Are you trying to tell us you thought that Alli had a good first half ??

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

Alli was crap, but that is no more than I expect. He is always crap and has been for a few years now. Saying he is rubbish is over-rating him.

How many free kicks has Kane actually scored? 

And yet he often hogs them . greedy slow fat useless tosser

13 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Really? He didnt close down the goal scorer at all and has shite straight balls to nobody

So please explain mate how much better dier has done any better since hes come on,  wasted forward balls and long balls?

At last the first positive ball forward and we score from it.

Just now, Craig Truespur said:

So please explain mate how much better dier has done any better since hes come on,  wasted forward balls and long balls?

At last the first positive ball forward and we score from it.

He hasnt. None of them have IMO . but you said Rodon was unlucky to be taken off not is Dier playing better.   Kane just scored but that was two defenders looking like our defenders 

3 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Is that what i typed?? read my post i didnt say that so why ask it. He was  no worse than the other 9 outfield

I ask it because this is a forum and we are entitled to exchange opinions about a players performance. If you really think he was no worse than anyone else then I will respectfully disagree. He was subbed off not just because he fouled their keeper.

So our fitness should actually play a part here if he's been working  the way he says he has in training, we should be running circles around them now but use the ball to do the running as well which were just not good at doing, how many crosses have we got into the box? Why does Lucas still seem scared when he runs into a wall it's the perfect time to win a free kick

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

I ask it because this is a forum and we are entitled to exchange opinions about a players performance. If you really think he was no worse than anyone else then I will respectfully disagree. He was subbed off not just because he fouled their keeper.

Then why dont you challenge Croms post as well 

These new players have the advantage of playing v tiring players and with more first team teammates.  Id expect them to win . if they dont then maybe they should be replaced next match too . but to you it will all be deles gils etc fault 

He was shit. They were all shit. And this lot are hardly smashing it

45 minutes ago, Arniej said:

Not in it Mate

Thanks, of course you are right.

I just saw West Ham were winning flashed up on the screen and momentarily forgot they were showing goals from other competitions. 

COYS 

3 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Dier has been better than Rodon 

Yeah he's great just gave away the ball and then a free kick, the point I was making about Road on it is he didn't have enough time to prove himself, my point was it was a pointless centre-half swap for another centre-half when we were chasing a game and needed attackers on and Dier hasn't made that much of a difference, he's also more likely to drop a clanger than Rodon, apart from Dire not getting in the England squad I don't think hed getting the Welsh team either

7 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Then why dont you challenge Croms post as well 

These new players have the advantage of playing v tiring players and with more first team teammates.  Id expect them to win . if they dont then maybe they should be replaced next match too . but to you it will all be deles gils etc fault 

He was shit. They were all shit. And this lot are hardly smashing it

I wasn't 'challenging' your post I was asking your opinion about Dele's first half performance in comparison to everyone else's. You're right, I don't rate the guy at all now and don't know why he keeps getting chances to play. Forget him and sell him is my opinion but that's all it is, just my viewpoint.

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Yeah he's great just gave away the ball and then a free kick, the point I was making about Road on it is he didn't have enough time to prove himself, my point was it was a pointless centre-half swap for another centre-half when we were chasing a game and needed attackers on and Dier hasn't made that much of a difference, he's also more likely to drop a clanger than Rodon, apart from Dire not getting in the England squad I don't think hed getting the Welsh team either

My point is you are one here for which Dier can do no right.  I am merely pointing out objectively that Dier was better than Rodon.  Rodon plays like he has no confidence for Spurs.  He is trying too hard to prove himself.  He plays well for Wales because he feels confident there.