Spurs Web
Borodin

ECL Cup NS Mura Vs SPURS Thurs 25th Nov 17:45 KO

Just now, Jamesinashby said:

The pits. 

No analysis or excuses - this should never have happened. 

Tonight has been a disaster and backward step. 

COYS 

Exactly, inexcusable. Disastrous.

3 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Rodon would have stopped that;-)

That's one thing about us mate we can put in our performance even make ourselves laugh on this lot let us down as usual and then I nearly fell down the stairs running to get home fro work for this s***.

Our away fans for getting there air and having a put with this rubbish they deserve a refund from those overpaid pansies

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

Do we ever get a shot on target? 

They are rarer than finding a foreskin on an Israeli soldier. 

Park 2 buses against us, and we are clueless as to how to create any sort of half decent chance. 

Tonight's game is very disappointing. Antonio his his work cut out to stop this game becoming a backward step. 

If West Ham finish up winning this competition, that will really piss me off. 

COYS 

Total dog shit. This fucking team should be totally ashamed. Useless cnuts. Tarnished the memory of a once great club. 

11 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Thanks, of course you are right.

I just saw West Ham were winning flashed up on the screen and momentarily forgot they were showing goals from other competitions. 

COYS 

Westham are too good for this shit

The managers have taken a lot of stick this year. I think it about time we started to blame the players - far too many school boy errors by the players which managers can do eff all about. 

We are going to find it difficult to make something of this season if the players don't sharpen up their games. 

COYS 

On 11/25/2021 at 7:49 PM, Jamesinashby said:

The managers have taken a lot of stick this year. I think it about time we started to blame the players - far too many school boy errors by the players which managers can do eff all about. 

We are going to find it difficult to make something of this season if the players don't sharpen up their games. 

COYS 

Lets hope we finally have a manager who has the balls to do what is needed and the full backing of the board behind him. Major surgery and a king's ransom to be spent but I trust Conte as the guy to bring in the right calibre of players and having the bottle to get rid of the dross.

9 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

All 16 of them should be dropped for sunday

Nice work Conte. Im impressed 

Can't really blame Conte yet mate he's gotta live this nightmare before we can see the dreams come true, I think I'm going to have a nap now still getting over my man flu going into hibernation till the end of January and hopefully we've shipped out all the overpaid useless Deadwood and brought in some decent players who want to win things....coy :z1:...

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

The managers have come in for some stick over the defensive team set ups. Tonight's exhibition is evidence of why - they clearly don't trust the players to avoid giving away goals

COYS 

to play 3 at the back you need three top class defenders who understand each other, ours is a mish mash of average players apart from Romero who's got the potential to be the leader at the back very unfortunate his injury came

20 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Can't really blame Conte yet mate he's gotta live this nightmare before we can see the dreams come true, I think I'm going to have a nap now still getting over my man flu going into hibernation till the end of January and hopefully we've shipped out all the overpaid useless Deadwood and brought in some decent players who want to win things....coy :z1:...

Mate im glad we arenearly out of this

Oh Boy, oh boy... never underestimate your opponent. You can say you don’t take the cup serious, but if you lose it also hurts!

Mourinho played 4 defenders after realizing, we have not the right players playing a back three! 

In fact Conte needs 5 defenders, Royal maybe, but Davies has not the abilities for a wing back and needs extra spikes for his boots! Except of Romero and a very poor Dorothy (even Nuno didn’t want to play him), none of our current defenders was or is used to play in a back three!  The high line killed us. Snail sport at best!

Conte reacted right and brought the seniors on in second half, but that only showed how lame our second string is. 

Our offense is useless. Dele, Gil, Bergwijn and Clarke is not a strong bench. So it needs a strengthening of the offense and the defense to play up to Contes system and that includes at least 6 new players, but it will also need at least one playmaker for the mid!

The problem is, most of our players are already centre midfielders and even misused in the wrong positions, they all remain CMs (Skippy, Winks, Ndombe, Gio, Hojbjerg) Not only one proper DM. After Wanyama, Dier played the role. 

Anyway, only two midfielders are needed in Contes system. With Dele, we have six midfielders and that’s way too much, cause no one is creating the chances it needs to score goals!

Call it as you want it. I like Conte, but weather we haven’t got the right players or the right manager. But the players are probably more expensive too lose!

It was predictable that Harry will be booed one day and won’t be welcome anymore as soon the goals were lacking. Levy hasn’t done anyone a favor to keep Harry at the club. But this is only one wrong of many. 

Patricia may get the players he wants, but does that mean, he signed the right ones? Definitely NOT. Gollini and Gil are unbelievably overrated. We would have profited more from Lamela, 100%

What baffles me is that we have world class training facilities, but nothing is coming out of it. The first team are mediocre at best, second string not even Championship standard, and the academy hasn't produced anyone of note other than Harry (Kane of course - not the other useless twat) and possible Skipp (jury's out on him at the moment). Both of those have benefitted greatly from being loaned out (Kane to a number of clubs). Tanganga, Gil, Clarke and Markanday would probably be good candidates to send out to a lower Prem / high Championship club.

1 hour ago, GPK said:

What baffles me is that we have world class training facilities, but nothing is coming out of it. The first team are mediocre at best, second string not even Championship standard, and the academy hasn't produced anyone of note other than Harry (Kane of course - not the other useless twat) and possible Skipp (jury's out on him at the moment). Both of those have benefitted greatly from being loaned out (Kane to a number of clubs). Tanganga, Gil, Clarke and Markanday would probably be good candidates to send out to a lower Prem / high Championship club.

Don’t forget we had once 6 players in the english squad (Rose, Winks, Harry, Dier, Alli, Trips). They worked in the collective but individually the most can’t convince.

IMO many were free riders and have profit from our keyplayers. To me one of the most important players beside Eriksen was Verts. Not only as a player, also as a person. It doesn’t matter who played alongside Verts, if it was Toby or Sanchez, Verts was the rock in the surf.

That’s why I never understood why people rather wanted to see Toby wearing the cpt ribbon instead of Vertonghen. He was more important to the team as it was seen from the outside. On and off the pitch. And he is a left foot.

Another point is, Pochs system matched with most of the players. He played to their advantage. Neither Morinho nor Nunos nor Contes system meets the players abilities. With every coach new players are coming and so we end up with players, they doesn’t fit in the system of the next coach. Even Nuno doesn’t want to use Dorethy. Poch was good adviced, but the argue with Levy and the departure of Mitchell left Poch without a proper scout. The restrictions killed him!

Thats why I always have bad words for our scouting network! Cause IMO we have one of the worst motherfuckers at the club. And as you pointed it out. The academy is kack!

And just take Gil or Tanguy. We already had these kind of players at the club. But what we needed was a replacement for Eriksen. Also for Dele who became worse and worse! Tanguy hasn‘t done anything amazing that justifies his price. He just managed it to hit the goal from the center line. Just as Paulinho. It’s like we never learn from our mistskes. And what exactly did Gil? We sold one of our so called greatest prospects (Edwards), but fall for a hyped youngster from Spain. Why? Because he is spanish?

I always warned to sign offensive players/forwards from Holland and even I like Steve, I predicted he could fail, just as Janssen did. Hart? Gedson Fernandes? Nkoudou? Njie? And so on....

It’s hopeless

After calming down since yesterday, I find myself not so disappointed. As I’ve said before this season is already over for me. I don’t think we’ll fight relegation ( we’re not there yet) so just above mid  table will do me. While these players show themselves up, Conte hopefully can surgically remove the cancerous players that I believe would struggle for first team places in the English EFL. Levi has promised Antonio money ( I’ll believe it when I see it) but also letting all know we owe close to three quarter of a billion, hopefully payed off by 2055. IMO total concentration has to be on a playmaker (and they are not cheap)and then strengthening our defence. A complete overhaul will probably take a few years, but I’m ready to wait. I still believe Kane will get back to where he was but Son, not too sure. There are so many good, solid DMs in this league, we don’t even have to go abroad to get them. No more stress for me, I’m just going to enjoy it for what it is this season which is, It’s only a game.