Spurs Web
Borodin

ECL Cup NS Mura Vs SPURS Thurs 25th Nov 17:45 KO

Well I've got deja View the release I had a flu the last time we played in Europe just got over it  and my family decided to give me a stinking cold and fever just got over that with a negative covid test thank God, so I'll be rushing back from work to watch this tomorrow as hopefully an entertaining training game again to see some of a youngsters and fringe players working their asses off for Conte,  hopefully we will become fully 3 now up by half-time maybe one more after the break and then we can see some of the youngsters having a go, I'm guessing I can't avoid seeing winks I'm hoping he's learnt his lesson by seeing him already and hopefully Macanday and players like that will get a chance and Rodon finally in the team.

c o.... n t e ....y s 

Bergwijn not in the squad for tonight. Must admit he did look less than enthusiastic when Conte went over to him to celebrate the Leeds win

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/11/25/25m-mourinho-signing-may-be-contes-first-victim-at-spurs-our-view/

Is the writing on the wall for him ??

Maybe Bergwijn is being saved for Sunday? 

Anyway, won’t be able to watch or listen the match today since it’s a holiday and I’ll be feasting as required. First one I haven’t watched or listened to the radio broadcast of in some time. COYS all the same!

3 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Oh dear I rushed home from work for this we just need to hold the ball and move it around and get some balls in the box again I did say the last time though when we go 1-0 down we played better

Well at least you've been working mate, the team haven't turned up for their shift yet. 27 mins without a shot on target.