Spurs Web
Jay

Pl SPURS V Brentford thu 2 dec kick off 7.30

I think I’ll go for hard fought, unimpressive score draw. 

Everyone knows we are &£?! at the back and can’t control the game in midfield so can’t see us winning unless we get lucky. 

I’m taking my old man (birthday present for him) to the game v Norwich on Sunday, we were discussing it yesterday and said it was a 50/50 game! I see this as much the same. 

i hope somehow the players turn up and conte has managed to instill something into them but I fear it’s too early still. 

1 hour ago, Hastingsyid said:

win this 3_1

clean sheet no chance

We need to win this ,,if anything just to boost confidence,,,I would love us to Come out and smoke this lot and win 6-0 

Well it's the first time I've sat down since last week properly so let's hope the boys don't piss me off again massive game tonight to Kickstarter season that's come out of the blocks firing up for it 100% dedication in their faces stop Toney playing and players like that coming at us put them on the back foot forward positive passing look up players like Lucas regulon royal getting down the Wings getting the crosses in. Highcharts cos I couldn't go tonight I said I bet we end up winning 8-0 let's hope it is a massive win for us Harry gets a brace sunny gets a brace and Lucas deserves one for his hard work but look up please Lucas. It'll probably be a more frustrating the fair but as long as hopefully we keep clean sheet and beat them to any of them will be nice you got to remember these boys Drew against Liverpool and gave Chelsea a hard run

All our games are hard to call these days. That Mura game was absolutely dreadful.

The Brentford forwards are very good and may be too good for our back three. 

The only prediction I can make is that to win this match, we will have to score more than one goal.

Am I the only one that can leave images replies? As there's not many of us on tonight I might have to give myself my own ones. I'm guessing most people are watching it on the app so not con always text I have that issue luckily we've got Amazon on the TV cos virgins down as well.

gone quiet we need to take control of this now