Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Audere Est Facere

To think this fat loser soiled one of our shirts

Its easy to hate isn't it? Although he took part, did he actually cause it? I for one was at the lane when this 'Loser" wore our shirt and I as proud then as I am proud now. Considering that a few months later he single handedly (pun intended) beat England and subsequently won the world cup, yes a real fat loser

On 1/15/2022 at 12:30 PM, Cromulentmart said:

What's all this about? (I don't have FB)

massive kung fu type brawl a few years back and then some (37 odd years ago) Barca V someone Copa Del Ray final  Maradonna  etc involved   terrible scenes, should all have been banned for live but were probably given bonuses 

On 1/15/2022 at 5:42 AM, Bulletspur said:

Its easy to hate isn't it? Although he took part, did he actually cause it? I for one was at the lane when this 'Loser" wore our shirt and I as proud then as I am proud now. Considering that a few months later he single handedly (pun intended) beat England and subsequently won the world cup, yes a real fat loser

He might not have started the brawl  but the first thing you see is him knocking out the opposition keeper by kneeing him hard in the head without a care in the world if hes still alive , you be proud  id rather be scathing of someone who is capable of that sort of behaviour when supposedly being a professional sportsman and lets be honest its not the only time hes been involved in shit