Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

Chavscum V THFC 1st leg Wed 5th 19:45 Sky Sports

Mmmm  i hate this lot 

Hope Dele plays as he used to do well at the bridge 

Hope Rudiger is fairly tackled by Son but then falls awkwardly and does his ACL and ends his career stretchered off (or maybe that would be more suited to WHL leg) , revenge will be long awaited but sweet and thoroughly deserved the filthy piece of shit 

Just hope we get a strong ref ideally the same officials team for both legs but that would make too much sense 

2-2 in this one,  2-1 at the Lane 

To the final and beyond COYS 

Tbh this is gonna be ultra difficult,,,,ours players will have to be very smart around Rudiger,,and Azpilicueta .we will have to start with a lot of energy and keep that going for 90 mins ,,,I would love a 0-3 win spurs 

I too see this as a very tough game.

However, being old, and having spent my childhood and youth in a world when good sportsmanship meant more than winning, I cannot wish for a win by hoping players in Chelsea receive career ending injuries. Sorry, Audere, but I can't support you there. We must win fairly. 

COYS

The guy cheated to get Son sent off having tried to stamp on him  then accused Spurs of racism. Totally unfounded from all angles and unproven yet he never big enoughto apologise.

He dragged the good name of THFC and its fans thru the mud just to hide his own cheating. 

Spurs wont win cos he gets injured theyll win cos theyre better than chelsea. Him getting injured is just a desire of mine as a sideshow

1 hour ago, Audere Est Facere said:

The guy cheated to get Son sent off having tried to stamp on him  then accused Spurs of racism. Totally unfounded from all angles and unproven yet he never big enoughto apologise.

He dragged the good name of THFC and its fans thru the mud just to hide his own cheating. 

Spurs wont win cos he gets injured theyll win cos theyre better than chelsea. Him getting injured is just a desire of mine as a sideshow

Like you, Audere, I hate all this cheating. Sadly, football is driven by money. Fail to win and it could eventually be a disaster. There is no other way I professional football. 

Every professional footballer does it including our lads.  Even Son threw himself to the ground trying to get some one sent off. That upset me as I hate having to cheat to win. I have to live with it, but I don't have to like it. 

They say we are slaves to our environment. My environment in my first 3 decades of 4os,50s and 60s, is my environment. My world has been turned upside down compared to the world I live in today. I just have to live with it but, having experienced both, I don't have to like it. 

Just an old man's take on life. 

COYS 

On 1/3/2022 at 1:45 PM, Jamesinashby said:

Like you, Audere, I hate all this cheating. Sadly, football is driven by money. Fail to win and it could eventually be a disaster. There is no other way I professional football. 

Every professional footballer does it including our lads.  Even Son threw himself to the ground trying to get some one sent off. That upset me as I hate having to cheat to win. I have to live with it, but I don't have to like it. 

I also hate the cheating but it’s weird how you guys really notice the diving. You know I don’t anymore I don’t think much of it. I see my friends do it in games and the ref calls the foul goes unnoticed. We have a lot of players that don’t dive though like I don’t see Dier, Davies, Reguilon, Lucas, Hojbjerg, Skippy, Winksy, Gil, Ndombele (he doesn’t have to be turns a player and they bring him down), and Lo Celso but I see Emerson, Kane, Dele, sometimes Son and Bergwijn  but usually not, Sanchez, and Romero (usually to piss off the opponents) all do it. But yes Rudiger is a dirty diving shitty scum player. But hey if you’re feeling bad just remember at least you’re not Kieran Trippier who just signed onto a relegation battle.

To be honest if we get some fortunate decisions to beat this lot in the three games id laugh . thats not cheating.

Cheating is what rudiger did with Son. Fouled him went to stamp on him on the ground then over reacted when Son rightly defended his rib cage . The last bit was the cheating IMO

11 minutes ago, jb41 said:

Happy new year everyone :thumb:

I'd take a 0-0 if we beat them at home :bb:

Happy New year to you too mate

Id settle for a 0-0 and winning over the two legs but doing them at their place tonight and then in the league towards the end of jan would be rather yummy just to see their fans faces 

20 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Teams are out ,,,me thinks we won’t win this ,,unless we have a miracle,,,sorry fellas and ladies and any other gender 

Ngl Sarr, Saul, Ziyech, Kepa, and Chelsea using a very unfamiliar system don’t exactly strike fear 

14 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

More defensive minded wing backs for the away leg it seems. 

Just hope the front 3 are on top form. 

Can take Sunday off v Morecambe or as good as so 100% tonight and next week

If the 2 wing backs get some decent crosses in the and midfielders do their job, we must be in with a chance. We are defending much better since that spell of conceding 3 goals, so this match is at least 50/50 as I see it. 

A nervous match ahead but not necessarily one to fear. 

COYS