Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Spurs8Winks

General Squad Thread

Hojbjerg: needs rest, he’s been nonstop for 18 months. We need to start Lo Celso and get a creative player instead of him and then we have Skipp and Winks to rotate with him so we have a midfield that works

Tanganga: he’s young and needs a loan to a championship team to get consistent first team time. 

Ndombele: he needs out with Dele we need to cash in

I can’t wait for Dele and Tanguay to move on.  They both have fallen apart at Tottenham for whatever reason but mark my words, they will both rise again as soon as we sell them on.  They just have to fix their heads and a move would help with that…so much talent 

On 1/13/2022 at 2:21 PM, Alonso said:

I can’t wait for Dele and Tanguay to move on.  They both have fallen apart at Tottenham for whatever reason but mark my words, they will both rise again as soon as we sell them on.  They just have to fix their heads and a move would help with that…so much talent 

Me too.

However, my fear is that DL will stick out for the most he can get which he is unlikely to get. The biggest problem, for me, is their wages are too high and clubs won't offer to match it, and they will sit out their contracts. Money means more to them than playing, I suspect. 

COYS