Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

Time to stand up an be counted Tottenham V chelsea

I am a bit confused by this team selection.  Does this show us that transfer meetings went poorly?  Is he sending a message to the powers that be?

weak 11 and even weaker set of substitutes

Just now, Alonso said:

I am a bit confused by this team selection.  Does this show us that transfer meetings went poorly?  Is he sending a message to the powers that be?  

Maybe Doherty didn’t work last time ,,why now ??? Start the bench that looks better lol

Honestly I don’t think that 11 is gonna get us through,conte has looked a little bit pissed in his last few interviews,got a horrible feeling that things might go tits up pretty soon,I hope I am wrong  :em21:

1 minute ago, Audere Est Facere said:

If hes giving up im sure glad he wasnt our boss in CL run .

Thats a shite line up to get 3 goals 

Whats happened to Reggie? 

Conte cared v Liverpool yet seems poisoned already. Too many meetings with levy maybe. Enough to make you suicidal

Spot on,levy has and always will be the problem.

42 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

It’s all over your correct,,,,,,there is more chance of seeing a rockin horse shit than us winning this ,,,should have played the under 18 side ,,,all defence no midfield no connection with kane equals no goals ,,,sorry 

I bought a rocking horse from a second-hand shop and developed a little hatch that drops out a Mars Bar out a poop  does that work... I told you winning 3 now

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

I bought a rocking horse from a second-hand shop and developed a little hatch that drops out a Mars Bar out a poop  does that work... I told you winning 3 now

Am having a little dodie now ,,it might be better lol