Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

Time to stand up an be counted Tottenham V chelsea

Just hoping we can up our game for the woolwich fools on Sunday, somehow this display today won’t do. Loosing that game isn’t an option. Just completely bullied and shoved and dominated in all parts of the pitch. There goes another trophy. The wait goes on.

Unfortunately as we know it doesn't mean as much to the players paid millions as us supporting chumps that have to carry it around on our shoulders all week, Derby on Sunday if we get bullied in that one I can see Conte jumping off a bridge

I only saw parts of the first half and the beginning of the second half. Seems we were hard done by VAR. But I mean if we can force stuff like that to happen vs Chelsea who knows vs Arsenal. The performance wasn’t great but still an improvement from last week and I expect even better vs Arsenal especially with maybe Romero and Dier back.

I was surprised we could not score a single goal in 180 mins. But the good thing is that we all know how bad we are, high expectation chapter is close. :)

It means we can enjoy every win, as a bonus, our position on the table is still incredible high. 

17 hours ago, USSpurs said:

Not even this embarrassing cup exit will pry Fagan’s wallet to open. I can’t see Antonio staying beyond this season

Mate he will go if ,,,the big bosses,,don’t get him 3 players this window ,,,if they say there’s no money now then he knows there won’t be any in the summer simple ,,no point in flogging a dead horse ,,,go now get the Man Utd job in the summer easy