Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

Time to stand up an be counted Tottenham V chelsea

Wed 12th Jan 7:45 pm GMT  Sky Sports 

Well do you want it punk?

Extra time will be needed and maybe just maybe we play like we did V Liverpool and score more this time  

4-2 at 90 mins to us, yeh right   and last minute winner by Son in 123rd minute 

Of course the mighty Tottenham Hotspur will rebound with a 3-0 win over the chavs, Winx n Lucas will have the game of their lives and Kane will score a hat-trick no problem..... I must stop eating these whisky chocolates in the daytime

2 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Of course the mighty Tottenham Hotspur will rebound with a 3-0 win over the chavs, Winx n Lucas will have the game of their lives and Kane will score a hat-trick no problem..... I must stop eating these whisky chocolates in the daytime

Those might be chocolate covered mushrooms 

5 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Sounds awesome lol

True story back in our new summer of lovin' 88-89 when we are into Rave my mates got hold of some mushrooms and I watched the Yellow Submarine stood up inside my friends curtains and got so freaked out by the blue meanies stood up got wrapped  up in a curtain broke it off run out the room and fell down the stairs

8 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

True story back in our new summer of lovin' 88-89 when we are into Rave my mates got hold of some mushrooms and I watched the Yellow Submarine stood up inside my friends curtains and got so freaked out by the blue meanies stood up got wrapped  up in a curtain broke it off run out the room and fell down the stairs

I was in Ibiza,,,summer of love 1989 ,,,Ravin ,,,or sort of ravin lol there was a storm got locked in the hotel for 4 days and nights ,,,,blotto,,,the only match was Liverpool in champs league 

Anyway for this match ,,,we can only hope ,,,an early goal and no dramas at the back ,,,we have a chance,,,,I think dier will be back ,,maybe with Sanchez and rodon,,,our midfield has to connect with our front 3 simple ,,,if we have a midfield we have a chance based on our 2nd half performance 

1 hour ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Apparently there is a semi final second leg on tonight   tho most sports pages dont seem to care 

Probably cos they think the tie is all over,  lets prove them wrong 

I think mate we on here are the only people that think we still have a chance,,remember it’s only half time all 

2 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Apparently there is a semi final second leg on tonight   tho most sports pages dont seem to care 

Probably cos they think the tie is all over,  lets prove them wrong 

Sorry we are gonna get pumped big time ,,,it’s only how many they win by sorry 

Starting XI: Gollini, Royal, Tanganga, Sanchez, Davies, Doherty, Hojbjerg, Winks, Lucas, Lo Celso, Kane (c).

Substitutes: Lloris, Paskotsi, Rodon, Sessegnon, Skipp, White, Dele, Bryan, Scarlett.

Conte throwing the towel in as far as the EFL Cup is concerned. We're doomed!

1 minute ago, GPK said:

Starting XI: Gollini, Royal, Tanganga, Sanchez, Davies, Doherty, Hojbjerg, Winks, Lucas, Lo Celso, Kane (c).

Substitutes: Lloris, Paskotsi, Rodon, Sessegnon, Skipp, White, Dele, Bryan, Scarlett.

Conte throwing the towel in as far as the EFL Cup is concerned. We're doomed!

It’s all over your correct,,,,,,there is more chance of seeing a rockin horse shit than us winning this ,,,should have played the under 18 side ,,,all defence no midfield no connection with kane equals no goals ,,,sorry