Spurs Web
Hastingsyid

Tottenham v Woolwich Scum ..sun 16th Jan 16.30

So The Goonies are trying to get out of this, I really am not being funny but it's us that have got an under strength side even there b team as we know probably have better quality on their bench than us and we didn't woos out did we. I think they should be fined for trying to get the game stopped or we win by default, apparently there's only one player out with covid?the rest of injuries that's their problem as hope we get the game on and do the Woolwich wimps, send them back through Greenwich in their caravans .

3-0 mighty spurs

C:1579412966_emo1:YS

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I hope not as I think it favours Woolwich more than us. Hopefully we will have Son and Romero back. 

A tough call. My head says a draw and my heart a close win. 

COYS 

My wording above may be misconstrued. When I say it favours Arsenal, I mean with Arsenal having a reduced squad to pick from whereas we have players coming back. We want it it to be played and they don't. 

COYS 

You cant cancel a game cos of ACN players. That was a choice you take when you sign African players. Injuries are all part of the game, deal with it with reserves players. 

They can easily get enough players out. They shouldnt even be debating it. Yet again fans are inconvenienced. 

Equality in football!! Do me a favour . 

Disgusting precedent set here by the league canceling this game. Either the scum can bring up players. From U23 or they forfeit the game. This is not about Covid as they only have one effected player. They’re gaming the system ffs 

21 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I hope not as I think it favours Woolwich more than us. Hopefully we will have Son and Romero back. 

A tough call. My head says a draw and my heart a close win. 

COYS 

I have been told both clubs asked for the postponement.

Just  other game in hand which is not necessarily 3 points - they have to be won. Even more reason we HAVE to buy 3 or 4 top class players in the next 16 days if we are to have any chance of 4th place which is more important to me than a cup. 

COYS 

News is only a single COVID-19 case in their squad???

African Cup, injuries and a suspension and 2 recently loaned out are the other reasons.

that’s a scam and the Premier League should be ashamed.  Now we have 4 games to make up

Fans need to revolt. At the stadiums , on social media, get in the news

When fans caused trouble back in the day the FA etc listened and respected them a damn sight more than they do now. Maybe its time for trouble on the terraces again why the hell should we respect football when it doesnt give a toss about us. We can kill the game if we wanted to . People already traveled to London for this game. Can they sue the FA or arsenal or even Spurs i hope they do. 

Lets bankrupt football cancel sky cancel bt cancel season tickets stop buying merch stop attending games watch them on free streams .

Remember in covid when stadiums were empty and how much the game wanted fans back!! Short lived BS