Martin Jol’s Fulham travel to White Hart Lane on Sunday as we look to put our 4-1 defeat to Inter Milan behind us and get back to winning ways. Will Dimitar Berbatov have something to say about that?
- Tottenham have won their last six Barclays Premier League games in a row against Fulham, this after winning only five of the previous 17.
- Fulham have scored a total of only two goals in their last eight top-flight games against Spurs.
- Spurs have scored more long range goals than any other Premier League team this season (11).
- Fulham have only ever won 21 of their 104 Premier League London derbies.
- Tottenham have scored 249 goals in Premier League London derbies.
- Spurs have fashioned 31 chances from counter-attacks this season, more than any other size.
- Fulham have taken only five points from six London derbies this season, while Spurs have 16, more than any other capital club.
- Gareth Bale has taken more direct free-kicks than any other player in the Premier League this season (19) but has scored with only two.
- Tottenham have conceded exactly one goal in their last four Premier League home games and in seven of the last nine at White Hart Lane.
- Only five of Gareth Bale’s 16 Premier League goals this season have come at White Hart Lane.
Have something to tell us about this article?