- Tottenham v Liverpool is now the highest scoring fixture in Premier League history (152 goals).
- Tottenham have lost consecutive Premier League games for the first time since the final two games of the 2015-16 season.
- Liverpool have won their opening five games of a top-flight season for only the third time, after 1978-79 and 1990-91.
- Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum’s opener was the 19th Premier League goal of his career but the first to come in an away game.
- Georginio Wijnaldum’s goal for Liverpool came via his 55th shot attempted in away Premier League games.
- Roberto Firmino has been directly involved in 61 Premier League goals for Liverpool under Jurgen Klopp (38 goals, 23 assists), 16 more than any other player.
- Tottenham faced 10 shots on target in a Premier League home game for the first time since January 2014 vs Manchester City.
- Christian Eriksen’s assist for Erik Lamela’s goal was his 50th in the Premier League, making him the second player to reach that milestone for Spurs (Darren Anderton, 67).
Have something to tell us about this article?