- On the back of his first Barclays Premier League goal of the season last week against Wolverhampton Wanderers, Jermain Defoe was the biggest riser on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, rising 260 places to 146th place
- During last weekend’s 1-0 loss to Stoke City, the Liverpool players covered a total of 121,990m (75.80miles). This was 4,512m less than the total distance covered by the Stoke City players
- Tottenham Hotspur players covered a total of 118,538m (73.54miles) during last weekend’s game against Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Lucas Leiva was the Liverpool player who covered the most distance (12,335m / 7.66miles) against Stoke City, closely followed by Charlie Adam (12,196m / 7.58miles)
- Gareth Bale and Niko Kranjcar were the two Tottenham Hotspur players who covered more than seven miles last weekend. Bale covered a total of 12,213m (7.59miles) and Krancjar covered 11,770m (7.31miles)
- As well as being the player to cover the most distance for Tottenham Hotspur against Wolverhampton Wanderers, Gareth Bale was also the Spurs player to get measured with the fastest top speed (25.72MPH / 11.50 metres per second) during the game
- Spurs keeper Brad Freidel is the second busiest ‘keeper in the Barclays Premier League after Manchester United’s David de Gea, having made 27 games in his three games so far. This is even more impressive when you consider that Spurs have had one fewer game than most other teams this season.
Have something to tell us about this article?