Video: Harry Kane reveals how he is recovering ahead of Man City tie

0
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Dom Le Roy

Tottenham Hotspur may not have been in Premier League action this weekend, but it hasn’t stopped Harry Kane from being put through his paces.

The Spurs star is known for his exceptional work rate on the Hotspur Way training pitch and posted a video on his Instagram story to show how he recovers from his work out. Kane recorded himself inside an infrared sauna.

Unlike a traditional sauna, they are said to operate with only about 20 percent of the heat going to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heating the body.

Kane will be looking to hit the ground running on Tuesday evening when Spurs take on Manchester City in the first leg of the Champions League quarter final at the new stadium.

Have something to tell us about this article?

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.