Each week, we bring you a new video of the progress made on the new Spurs stadium, but this week’s has been one of the most encouraging I’ve seen due to the sheer amount of progress made over the past seven days.
Spurs superfan Chris Cowlin made his regular trip to N17 to the site of the new stadium and among the updates was an impressive update to the huge south stadium, along with:-
* Framework has continued to get bigger on the new South Stand, now being at full height
* Concrete blocks continue to be installed at a rapid place, making up parts of the South Stand
* A brief look at the North, West and East stands
* Panels have been installed on the East Stand
* Work continues on the roof structure; lots of new pieces have been installed
* The builders are working around the stadium, at the back of Percy House and to the right of Lillywhite House
* Builders continue to work on the underground car park, and hotel footings
* Work continues on the new Tottenham shop
* Warmington House is being painted
* A very busy day of deliveries on the High Road, and all around the stadium
Take a look at the video below and let us know your thoughts.
Have something to tell us about this article?