Today, Tottenham Hotspur announced that the outer ring of the new stadium has been completed, which means that the roof can now be lifted upon the compression ring.
Spurs superfan Chris Cowlin made the trip to the new stadium site earlier to check out the progress, which includes:
* Major work has been completed today
* The compression ring is now complete
* The eaves have been completed on the North Stand side of the stadium
* The steel is getting bigger on the West Stand, for the grand entrance
* Deliveries keep coming
* Hundreds of builders are working on site
* Views from the North side, the High Road and Park Lane
* Interview with Spurs fan Dave about Tottenham’s new stadium
Check out the progress for yourself in the video, below.
Have something to tell us about this article?