It has been ten days since we last brought you a video update of the new Spurs stadium development and this morning, Chris Cowlin has once again been to N17 to provide us with another great progress report.
In summary of what has taken place over the past 10 days:
* A busy morning at the new stadium site – lots going on, lots of workers and very noisy
* Frame work has got a lot bigger on the new South Stand and has now merged with the rest of the stadium, now making the oval shape complete
* Constant deliveries to the stadium site, including deliveries of steel, for the South Stand
* Painting has started in floors 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the new stadium
* Metal frames for the seats inside have been planned out and installed *
Fantastic views and look inside Spurs’ new ground
* The builders are working every day of the week – 24 hours a day
* More glass panels have been installed all around the stadium, on the North, East and West Stands
* Warmington House has had a make-over and looks restored
A big thanks to Chris for the kind mention! Here’s the video:-
Have something to tell us about this article?