While things on the pitch for Tottenham Hotspur still continue to be tough, progress off the pitch with the new stadium continues to grow and at least one part of our club looks promising at this difficult time.
Spurs superfan Chris Cowlin made his weekly visit to the new Spurs stadium on Saturday to provide us with a video update, which includes:-
* A tour around the outside of Tottenham’s new stadium
* Hundreds of builders can be seen working at the stadium
* Lots of deliveries to the new stadium site
* The steel “trees” have grown! *
More glass, brick and steel panels have gone in all around the stadium
* Tiling has started on the North West side of the stadium
* A close up look at the link bridge between Lillywhite House and the North Stand
* Frame work has got bigger on the new South Stand
* Work continues on the new Tottenham shop and the Spurs museum
Have something to tell us about this article?