As we are now into February, the date in which the club will move into the new Spurs stadium draws ever closes.
Earlier in the week, the club applied for a further capacity increase of hoping to raise the amount it can hold to 62,000, containing 441 more seats, as the previously expected capacity was 61,559.
Yesterday, Spurs superfan Chris Cowlin made the trip to N17 to take a look at the development, including:
* Blue tiles are being installed on the North Stand, next to Lillywhite House
* Large pieces of steel have been installed on the West Stand, for the grand entrance
* Frame work has continued to get bigger on the new South Stand, now being at full roof height, and new steel has been installed
* A detailed look at the all stands of the stadium – North, West, South and East * New panels have been installed on the North Stand
* Work continues on the roof structure; lots of new pieces have been installed, and preparation for the roof lift
* Builders continue to work on the underground car park, and hotel footings
* Work continues on the new Tottenham shop
* A very busy day of deliveries on the High Road, and all around the stadium
Have something to tell us about this article?