It’s crazy to think that in a matter of months, Tottenham Hotspur will be playing their first game in the new stadium.
The development of the new Spurs stadium remains on course according to the club, and there have been some notable developments to the single-tier south stand over the last week.
Spurs superfan Chris Cowlin made the trip to N17 before yesterday’s 5-1 win against Stoke City to provide us with a video update.
Developments this week include:
* A tour around the outside of Tottenham’s new stadium
* Major steelwork is being installed, being the South Stand to full height, the steel will sit on the “trees”
* Hundreds of builders can be seen working at the stadium
* Lots of deliveries to the new stadium site
* More glass, brick and steel panels have gone in all around the stadium
* Tiling continues on the North West side of the stadium
* Framework has got bigger on the new South Stand
* Work continues on the new Tottenham shop and the Spurs museum
Have something to tell us about this article?