Work on the new Spurs stadium continues to progress with this week seeing the first seats installed at the new ground.
Chris Cowlin has been on his weekly visit to bring us his video update on what has happened in N17 over the past seven days, including:-
* The diagrid sections have been installed on the South Stand, now sitting on top of the two “trees”
* More glass panels have gone in on the West side of the stadium
* Framework has got bigger on the new South Stand
* Seats have started to be installed at the new ground
* The roof continues to be worked on, ready for the lift in the new year
* Work continues on the new Tottenham shop and the Spurs museum
* Percy House has had a makeover; the new home of the Tottenham foundation
* A look at White Hart Lane station and a brief look at what the new station will look like
* A brief look at the North and East Stands
Have something to tell us about this article?