SpursWeb has teamed up with Thomas Cook Sport, official travel partner of Tottenham Hotspur, to offer four lucky fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Spurs’ next home game against Newcastle United on Saturday 9th February 2013.
The last time Newcastle visited White Hart Lane in the Premier League, Spurs were comprehensive 5-0 winners. André Villas-Boas will be delighted if his side can secure a similar result as the Toon come to town once again …and you could be there to watch all the action LIVE!
Thomas Cook Sport in the UK’s leading sports tour operator and official travel partner of Tottenham Hotspur, offering Match Breaks to Spurs fans for the 2012/2013 season from £109 per person. Wish you were there? Book your Match Break by visiting www.thomascooksport.com or call the sales team on 0844 800 9900 to be able to say #IWASTHERE.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of two tickets (Tottenham) to the game against Newcastle on Saturday 9st February 2013, for four winners. Kick-off at 12.45.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
3. Fans are reminded that tickets are in the Tottenham Hotspur end and seats are amongst home supporters. Please be aware that any vocal or visual support for the opposition will result in ejection from the Stadium without compensation.
4. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
5. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Tottenham Hotspur or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The competition closes on Thursday 7th February 2013 at 10.15am GMT.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
12. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com
Have something to tell us about this article?