- Tottenham have lost three of their last four Premier League trips to West Ham (W1 D0 L3) and have failed to score in each of these three defeats.
- The Hammers won their last home game in the Premier League (2-0 vs Huddersfield) – only on one previous occasion have they sealed successive home wins at the London Stadium; December 2016.
- Tottenham have lost their last two London derbies in the Premier League (0-1 v West Ham in May & 1-2 v Chelsea in August) – they haven’t lost three in a row in the league since August 2005.
- Spurs are looking to win their opening three away games in a league season for the first time since 1991-92.
- Since the start of 2015-16, Spurs have won the most matches (47) and points (164) in the Premier League.
- Overall, Kane has scored 19 goals in 28 Premier League London derbies for Tottenham Hotspur.
- Harry Kane has scored five goals in his last five Premier League appearances against West Ham United.
- Of players to have scored at least 10 Premier League London derby goals, only Thierry Henry (114 mins) has a better average minutes per goal ratio in these fixtures than Harry Kane (120 mins).
- West Ham United have defeated Tottenham Hotspur 14 times in the Premier League; their highest tally of wins against a single opponent in the competition.
Have something to tell us about this article?