It has been relatively quiet on the Tottenham front since the Boxing Day win against Southampton and the same can be said on the construction site of the new Spurs stadium over the past few days.
Spurs superfan Chris Cowlin has been along to the site of our stadium for a weekly update, which includes:-
* An update and tour showing the work and progress on Tottenham’s new stadium in the past 7 days
* Framework has got bigger on the new South Stand
* Percy House looks complete; the new home of the Tottenham foundation
* A brief look at the North, West and East stands
* Toilets, kitchen areas and bars are currently being installed
* 10 pitch trays are being delivered to the stadium in January 2018, the remaining 89 are being delivered in March 2018
* Hotel construction starts in early 2018
Have something to tell us about this article?