Today we bring you a new stadium video update courtesy of Spurs superfan Chris Cowlin as part of his weekly series which documents the progress of development of the new Spurs stadium.
* A busy morning at the new stadium site – lots going on, lots of workers and very noisy
* A tour around the outside of Tottenham’s new stadium
* Frame work has got a lot bigger on the new South Stand and has now merged with the rest of the stadium, now making the oval shape complete
* Constant deliveries to the stadium site, including deliveries of steel, for the South Stand
* Painting has started in floors 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the new stadium
* Metal frames for the seats inside have been planned out and installed
* Fantastic views and look inside Spurs’ new ground
* The builders are working every day of the week – 24 hours a day
* More glass panels have been installed all around the stadium, on the North, East and West Stands
* Warmington House has had a make-over and looks restored
* A brief look at the East Stand
* A walk down Park Lane
* News on the demolition of shops/businesses on the High Road – to make way for the walkway from the new White Hart Lane train station – no timescales confirmed and some businesses haven’t even been contacted as yet
Have something to tell us about this article?