This year, Tottenham Hotspur will be moving into our new 61,559 seater capacity stadium.
Every week, Spurs superfan Chris Cowlin makes the trip to N17 to give us an update on the progress of the development.
Progress this week includes:-
* Frame work continues to get bigger on the new South Stand
* Concrete blocks are being installed at a rapid place, making up parts of the South Stand
* The South Stand trees have grown; more steel added
* A brief look at the North, West and East stands
* More panels have been installed
* Work continues on the roof structure
* Builders continue to work on the underground car park, and hotel footings
* The new Tottenham shop is huge!
* A very busy day of deliveries on the High Road, and all around the stadium
Have something to tell us about this article?