- Brighton have only won one of their last 10 games against Tottenham in all competitions (W1 D2 L7), a home victory in April 1983.
- Spurs have only failed to score in one of their last 17 Premier League away games (0-1 vs West Brom in May).
- Brighton suffered a home league defeat for the first time since March (0-2 v Leicester), winning two and drawing three before the loss to Tottenham.
- Paulo Gazzaniga became the third goalkeeper to appear in the Premier League this season for Tottenham, more than any other club has used.
- Harry Kane netted his 143th goal for Tottenham in all competitions, drawing him level with Jermain Defoe as the joint-fifth top scorer for the club.
- Tottenham striker Kane has scored more penalties than any other player in the Premier League since the start of the 2015-16 season (13 penalties).
- Since the start of last season, Brighton’s Premier League games have seen 17 penalties given (11 for, 6 against), more than any other side.
- Erik Lamela has scored four goals in his last four league appearances for Spurs, as many as he had in his previous 58 combined.
- Anthony Knockaert has been directly involved in four goals in his last five Premier League games (1 goal, 3 assists), as many as he managed in his previous 43 in the competition.
Have something to tell us about this article?