Tottenham Hotspur take to the field in the third match of their pre-season campaign tomorrow afternoon when they face Rangers in Glasgow.
The north Londoners head to Ibrox currently unbeaten in their preparations for the campaign ahead having beaten Team K-League and followed it up with a 1-1 draw against Sevilla last weekend.
The two teams will compete for The Walter Tull Memorial Cup in memory of Britain’s iconic first black outfield player who had links to both clubs during a playing career cut short by his death in battle during World War One.
What TV channel is Rangers v Tottenham being broadcast on?
- The match is being shown live on SpursPlay, Tottenham’s new live and on-demand video service and is not being broadcast live on television in the UK.
- Coverage will begin at 14:45 BST on SpursPlay, 15 minutes prior to kick-off.
When and where will the match take place?
- Rangers v Spurs takes place tomorrow with kick-off at 15:00 UK time.
- The fixture is being held at Ibrox Stadium which holds around 50,187 spectators.
What is the team news?
- Recent signings Fraser Forster and Yves Bissouma are returning to training after contracting Covid in training South Korea (Spurs official).
- Ben Davies is out of the match after he landed awkwardly on his ankle after an aerial challenge late in the 1-1 draw against Sevilla.
To watch the game, simply click here to sign up and follow the on-screen instructions
Have something to tell us about this article?