Tottenham Hotspur will surely be looking to plunge into the transfer pool this summer in order to cool off from their exhausting 16 months without a signing.
It is rare that a player signed back in January 2018 would be the freshest face in the squad, but Lucas Moura remains the Hotspur Way new boy.
With a number of players coming to the ends of their contracts, and Pochettino wanting to strengthen his squad for another trophy push next season, you can expect Spurs to be active in the transfer window this year.
Football London have now listed the six most likely incoming signings for Spurs this summer, after reaching the Champions League final last season.
The list includes:
- Tanguy Ndombele – the Lyon midfield powerhouse who could be the Dembele replacement Spurs so desperately need.
- Giovani Lo Celso – who Spurs have apparently already bid £53m for (BBC).
- Ivan Perisic – The experience Inter Milan forward could provide good depth for Poch.
- Jack Grealish – Widely linked with Spurs last summer, but has now gained promotion with Aston Villa.
- Jack Clarke – The young Leeds winger has made quite the impression in the Championship.
- Ryan Sessegnon – Only a year left on his current deal and recently relegated with Fulham, could Sessegnon now be ready to move?
Have something to tell us about this article?