Football London have now reported that Pochettino and Daniel Levy are set to have a meeting today to discuss all things Tottenham.
This comes during the international break, when the Spurs management gets a slight breather from the hectic Premier League action to plan ahead.
The transfer window is now shut, but Levy and Poch could be set to discuss future dealings, with the January transfer window on the horizon.
Football London have listed the five key things they believe will be discussed in the meeting:
- Players staying – Christian Eriksen ended up remaining a Spurs player for the first half of this season after no one came in for him in the summer.
- Players leaving – A couple of transfer windows remain open this summer, so could we still see some last-minute exits from the Spurs squad?
- New contracts – Ben Davies, Harry Winks, and Lucas Moura have already penned new deals this season, are there to be more in the near future?
- Poch’s plans – The report states that Poch will likely lay out his plans and expectations for the 2019/20 season.
- Next level – Plans to take Spurs to the next level, such as budget discussions and the potential signing of Dybala.
Have something to tell us about this article?