Tottenham have announced the reopening of their main club shop at the Tottenham Experience outside of the stadium in North London.
On Saturday, Spurs reopened their main club shop after the Harlow, Chelmsford and Stevenage stores opened their doors on June 15.
However, the usual opening hours have been reduced to 10am-4pm from Monday-Sunday.
The main shop at the Tottenham Experience will not be opened on match days in order to combat fans congregating outside of the stadium.
To coincide with the government’s regulations on safely reopening retail shops, Spurs will be implementing the following steps:
- All Shop employees and visitors will be asked to take non-invasive temperature checks upon entry to our stores.
- All customers will be asked to remove gloves before entering the shop.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located on entry and throughout the shops.
- Clear signage, directional markings and barriers have been installed to help visitors safely move around the shops, with hygiene screens installed at all till points.
- There will be enhanced levels of cleaning carried out throughout the shops.
- Contactless payment methods are advised to minimise contact.
- The auditorium area, bag drop, Click and Collect service and fitting rooms will not be available at the Tottenham Experience. Stadium Tours also remain closed
Spurs Web Opinion
It is another step forward in the nation getting back to ‘normal’ and it is great to see Spurs doing their bit to continue the methods implemented by the government to keep all employees and shoppers safe.
Have something to tell us about this article?