- Tottenham are unbeaten in six Premier League games against Everton (W3 D3).
- Spurs have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five Premier League meetings with Everton.
- Tottenham will be looking to win their opening Premier League game of the calendar year for the sixth successive season.
- Everton have won just three of their last 12 Premier League games (W3 D5 L4).
- Tottenham will be looking to win four successive Premier League games for the first time since January 2014.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored 11 goals in his last 10 appearances for Everton (all competitions).
- Lukaku has scored in each of his last five Premier League games at Goodison Park (seven goals in total).
- Ross Barkley has scored (6) or assisted (7) 13 Premier League goals in 2015-16, more than his previous four Premier League campaigns combined (10).
- Harry Kane scored 27 Premier League goals in 2015, more than any other player in the competition.
Last season, 16 of Harry Kane’s 21 Premier League goals came after the New Year.
Have something to tell us about this article?