• A fine header from Edin Dzeko secured Man City a 1-0 victory over bottom of the table Wigan in their last league game
• That was Dzeko’s 11th goal of the season, coming from 59 efforts at goal with 61% on target. The Bosnian striker also has four assists to his name this season.
• Gareth Barry covered the most ground for Man City in that game with 6.23 miles as City out ran Wigan by 60.05 miles to 59.09 miles
• Barry has averaged a pass completed in his opponent’s half every three minutes 14 seconds so far this season
• Joe Hart was called into action in the game and made two superb stops to keep a clean sheet. Hart has made 93 saves so far this season.
• Spurs could have gone joint top in the Barclays Premier League in their last game if they had secured victory against Wolves. However, a 1-1 draw leaves them two points behind leaders Man City
• Scott Parker covered the most ground for Spurs in that game with 4.34 miles
• Parker has attempted 62 tackles this season, winning 69% of them, also making 32 interceptions
• Luka Modric scored a brilliant goal to equalise for Spurs in that game. That was Modric’s second goal of the season, despite having had 42 efforts at goal with 67% on target
Stats courtesy of EA SPORTS Player Performance Index
Have something to tell us about this article?