Tottenham Hotspur return to Premier League action this evening against winless Leicester City, here are all of the match stats and facts ahead of the clash in north London.
- Tottenham have won seven of the nine most recent Premier League meetings. They could win four consecutive league matches against the Foxes for the first time.
- Leicester have lost four of their past five top-flight fixtures away to Spurs, conceding at least three goals in each defeat.
- Spurs have won six successive Premier League home games, their best such run at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- A seventh consecutive home league win would be their longest streak since a sequence of 14 victories at White Hart Lane between November 2016 and May 2017.
- This will be Tottenham’s seventh league match of the season and the sixth to be played in London.
- Antonio Conte is unbeaten in eight Premier League matches as a manager against Leicester, winning seven.
- Son Heung-min has had 17 shots in this season’s Premier League – no player who is yet to score has had more prior to the latest round of fixtures.
- A sixth consecutive league defeat for Leicester would be their worst run since a similar streak between November and December 2014.
- They are in danger of failing to win any of their opening seven top-flight games for the first time since 1983-84, when their winless start extended to 10 matches.
- Leicester have dropped 24 points from winning positions in the Premier League in 2022, eight more than any other side. That includes a league-high eight points this term.
- Jamie Vardy is set to make his 277th Premier League appearance, surpassing Kasper Schmeichel as Leicester’s record appearance maker in the competition.
- Vardy is one short of scoring 100 Premier League goals since turning 30.
Have something to tell us about this article?