Tottenham Hotspur begin their pre-season campaign tomorrow with a match against Team K-League.
Antonio Conte’s side made the trip to South Korea at the weekend, and after a few days of preparation are now set to play their first match.
The Italian put his players through a physically demanding training session on Monday which saw many of the squad left exhausted on the pitch after running 42 pitch lengths in 30C heat.
What TV channel is Team K-League v Tottenham being broadcast on?
- The match is being shown live on SpursPlay, Tottenham’s new live and on-demand video service and is not being broadcast live on television in the UK.
- Coverage will begin at 11:45am BST on SpursPlay, 15 minutes prior to kick-off.
When and where will the match take place?
- Team K-League v Tottenham takes place tomorrow with kick-off at 12pm UK time (8pm local time)
- The fixture is being held at the Seoul World Cup Stadium which holds around 66,000 spectators
- Impressively, the fixture was sold out within 25 minutes of the match going on sale
What is the team news?
- Ivan Perisic will miss the match due to a calf injury suffered last season while Dejan Kulusevski is a doubt after picking up a problem during training on Monday.
- New signing Clement Lenglet will also not feature after he joined the club too late to be part of the tour
- Joe Rodon was unwell to travel, while Giovani Lo Celso, Tanguy Ndombele, Harry Winks and Sergio Reguilon were all left behind in London.
Have something to tell us about this article?