The list of people who voted for Harry Kane at Fifa Best Awards

0
Harry Kane

The who’s who of world football descended upon Milan’s Teatro Alla Scala this week for the Fifa Best Awards 2019.

Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp took home the leading honours for The Best FIFA Men’s Player and Men’s Coach respectively.

The voting system is such that fans’ votes count for 25% of the score while the other 75% is determined by the international captains, coaches and a media representative from some countries, with all of them being asked to pick their top three best players in the world (Goal.com).

Spanish publication AS published the details of who voted for who at the award ceremony. We at Spurs Web have run through the list in order to bring you the list of people to have voted for Tottenham striker Harry Kane.

Here are the players and coaches who voted for Harry Kane to be the best player in 2019:

Korea Republic captain Son Heung-Min
Guyana captain Sam Cox
Guyana manager Michael Johnson
Trinidad and Tobago manager Khaleem Hyland
Singapore manager Tatsuma Yoshida

Players and coaches who voted for Kane as their second choice:

Bahrain captain Sayed Mohammed Jaffer
Bhutan manager Pema Dorji
Lebanon manager Liviu Ciobotariu
Trinidad and Tobago manager Dennis Lawrence
USA manager Gregg Berhalter

Players and coaches who voted for Kane as their third choice:

Australian captain Mark Milligan
Kazakhstan captain Bauyrzhan Islamkhan
North Korea manager Yun Jong-su
Liechtenstein manager Helgi Kolviosson
Republic of Ireland Mick McCarthy
Somalia manager Bashir Hayford
Turkey Manager manager Senol Gunes
Puerto Rico manager Egly Morales

Besides this, media representatives from Malaysia and Tonga voted for Kane to come second, while representatives from Ecuador, Georgia, Mali, Guam, Togo, Turkmenistan, Mali’s and St Kitts and Nevis voted for the England captain as their third pick.

Spurs Web Opinion

Even Spurs fans will admit that last year wasn’t Kane’s best year particularly due to the two ankle injuries he picked up. While his strike rate is still up there with the best, we know that he is capable of much more. The fact that he received so many votes even during a relatively average season shows how highly regarded he is around the world.

Have something to tell us about this article?

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.