THEspursweb have teamed up with Warner Home Video to give you the chance of winning The Hangover on DVD (x3).
They planned a Vegas bachelor party that they would never forget. Now they really need to remember what exactly went down! A baby? A tiger? Why is one of them missing a tooth? And most of all, where is the groom?! What the guys did while partying can’t compare to what they must do sober in an outrageous caper that has them piecing together all their bad decisions from the night before– one hazy clue at a time.
Featuring Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifinankis, Justine Bartha, Heather Graham and Mike Tyson.
Extra Content includes:
* On the DVD you can re-trace the antics of the night before with the â€˜Map Of Destructionâ€™, experience true comic musical improv with â€˜Three Best Friends Songâ€™ and whiteness on-set clowning around with a gag-reel.
* The Blu-ray disc will boast these and even more japes; a longer, extended cut of the film alongside the already seen movie, â€˜The Madness of Ken Jeongâ€™; improv with the man behind Mr. Chow, a compilation of all the physical comedy in the film
* â€˜Action Mash-upâ€™, and a peek at more of the madness, with 100 never-before-seen end credit photos exposing the true events from the night of mayhem.
* A picture-in-picture commentary featuring Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifinakis and Todd Philips is also included.
* Blu-ray viewers can also connect to BD-LIVE online to access more uproarious content, and be able to download a portable digital copy of the film.
The Hangover is available on Blu-ray, DVD, On Demand and Digital Download December 7th.
To enter the competition just answer the following question:-
In which famous American city is The Hangover set?
Email your answer to [email protected] along with your name and address.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 14th December, 2009
1.) Only one entry per person. Users who repeatedly enter the same competition will be disqualified.
2.) The competition is only open to residents of the UK and Ireland
3.) Unless stated, competitions winners will be determined by a random draw from the correct answers received, within 72 hours of the stated closing date.
4.) There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered
5.) Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
6.) THEspursweb reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
7.) The Editor’s decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8.) By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.