SpursWeb is one of the longest-established, independent Tottenham websites on the internet and is looking to overhaul its content strategy.
We are looking for a talented and committed Tottenham Hotspur fan to create and publish daily content for our website.
This post will be suitable for a budding sports journalist/student who has the time to dedicate to covering the latest Tottenham related activities on a daily basis and able to watch all Tottenham matches, preferably on tv to allow for prompt coverage following the final whistle. The role won’t suit someone who has a typical 9-5 commitment and isn’t able to provide content during the day.
The applicant will have a focus on creating content which isn’t a “copy and paste” of other website stories and instead, deliver relevant and interesting web content for the Spurs fanbase in a timely manner.
Please note that this is not a “full time” post, the applicant will be compensated in line with the current size of the site for their time with potential for further benefit as the audience of the site grows in popularity with the Spurs fanbase.
Many previous SpursWeb writers have gone on to have careers within the the journalism industry and this is the ideal opportunity for someone starting their career.
- An ability to “write for the web” and publish at least six pieces on average per day
- Proactive and able to come up with ideas for interesting and engaging content
- Able to watch and analyse all Tottenham Hotspur matches
- Flexibility around being able to publish content at different times of the day
- A regular user of social media, notably Twitter to be able to source content
- And most importantly a passion for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
Interested? Please send an samples of your work, details of your previous experience along with further information on why you feel you are suitable for the position to [email protected]
Have something to tell us about this article?